Affordable Housing Development
Restoration Housing’s main objective is to help low to moderate income adults provide safe, secure, and comfortable homes for themselves and for their dependents through affordable rental housing development of blighted buildings within Roanoke’s Historic Districts.
Community Impact Development
Restoration Housing also undertakes community impact projects which provide affordable rental options for nonprofit organizations seeking to expand services in low to moderate income neighborhoods.
Our final program involves consulting work with mission-minded developers, nonprofits, and government entities. We offer assistance in the following areas:
- Historic Tax Credit Applications
- Section 106 Applications
- Feasibility Studies
- Design Guidelines & Pattern Books
- Architectural Review Board Compliance
- Community Impact Measurements
- Urban Design & Historic Preservation Development